Tibet Private Day Tours
- Available: Book 3 weeks in advance
- Departure Date: On your request
- Place of Departure: Your hotel
- Attractions: Potala Palace, Norbulingka
April - OctoberGet a Free Quote »
Explore Tibet's old and sacred Buddhist culture, and get a glimpse of local lifestyle with our one-day Lhasa tour. You can not only visit the most holy monasteries, but also enjoy spectacular natural scenery.Itinerary Details
Your private driver , car and guide will take you to the Patala Palace.
The notable Potala Palace is former winter home of the Dalai Lama. Its vast and awe-inspiring maze of corridors and stairs lead to countless rooms. Each room is richly decorated with statues, tombs, murals and antiques. Climb past the White Palace into the Red Palace, where the file of pilgrims offering silk scarves, coins or yak butter to burn in the shrines. All this combines to make this an unforgettable experience. Note: you need to be in good health for the climb up the long stairways.
Have lunch at Steak House Restaurant. After lunch you will Visit Norbulingka for a glimpse of local life. Enjoy a relaxing walking in this serene and beautiful garden, explore the palaces, and see Tibetans having family picnics on fine days.
Norbulingka was the former Summer Palace of the Dalai Lama, which is now a public park. Many Tibetans come here to camp and enjoy time with their families during the summer months.
Good to Know: The Potala Palace has many steep steps to climb. Our guide will show you the best spot for taking photos of the Potala Palace.Price Per Person in USD
|1 Person||2 - 3 Person||4 - 5 Person|
- Professional & friendly guide
- air-conditioned car with experienced driver
- Chinese Lunch
- Entrance fees
- Flexible: Make the last minute changes even on the tour
- Unique: Designed for you & by you
- No Shops: No unwanted shopping trips & detours
- Money Back Service Guarantee
- 24/7 care while in China